BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 Tire LT305/55R20/E 121/118S
- Treadwear Warranty: 0 Miles
- Tire Type: Light Truck, SUV and Crossover Tires
- Sidewall: Raised Black Letters
- Speed Rating: S
- Load Index: 121
Out of stock
- 20% Tougher Sidewalls – CoreGard Technology: Derived from BFGoodrich’s race proven Baja T/A®KR2 tire. 1) Split & bruise resistant sidewall rubber 2) Increased rubber thickness 3) Advanced Deflection Design deflects protruding objects from snagging & splitting the sidewall.
- Longer Treadlife to extend your adventure – 1) Locking 3-D Sipes provide increased tread block stability, for more even wear over the long haul. 2) Advanced tire footprint shape more evenly distributes stress, for longer more uniform wear.
- Aggressive All-Terrain traction to confidently get where you want to go – 1) Serrated Shoulder Design provides increased mud, snow & rock traction, especially in aired-down driving situations. 2) Interlocking Tread Elements maximize traction and handling on- and off-road by stabilizing the tread center and providing biting edges for improved traction. 3) 3-Peak Mountain Snowflake Rated: Exceeds Rubber Manufacturer Association (RMA) Severe Snow Traction requirements.
|Tire Aspect Ratio||55|
|Tire Diameter||33.4 Inches|
|Tread Depth||14 Inches|
|Vehicle Type||Light Truck|
|Assembled Product Weight||60.76 lbs|
|Tire Load Index||111|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||33.20 x 12.00 x 33.20 Inches|