Crest 3D White Glamorous White Alcohol Free Multi-Care Whitening Mouthwash, Fresh Mint, 16 fl oz (473 mL)
Crest 3D White Glamorous White Alcohol Free Multi-Care Whitening Mouthwash, Fresh Mint, 16 fl oz (473 mL):
- Protects against stains with Whitelock Technology
- Whiter smile* in 7 days *with brushing by removing surface stains
- From the makers of Whitestrips
- Safely whitens teeth* *with brushing by removing surface stains
- Fresh Mint flavor freshens breath and kills bad breath germs
Ingredients: Active ingredients: Sodium Fluoride 0.02% (0.01% w/v fluoride ion). Inactive ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Poloxamer 407, Sodium Citrate, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Citric Acid.
Instructions: Adults and children 12 years and older: Rinse for 60 seconds with 15 mL (1/2 fluid ounce or 3 teaspoonful’s) morning and night. Do not swallow. Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
How do I Open the Crest Mouthwash bottle?
Remove printed band. On each side of the cap, there are ridges. Squeeze these ridges while turning the cap counterclockwise. There’s a picture on the top of the cap that shows where to squeeze. To close, screw the cap back on (without squeezing) until it clicks.
What to Do if I Swallowed Mouthwash?
If you, or a child, should swallow a small amount of fluoride mouthwash (or any other type), there’s no reason to panic, but do take care to avoid it happening again by taking some of these steps:
- Supervise Children. Don’t let children use a mouthwash unsupervised. It has been recommended that children between ages 6 and 12 need to supervised when they use a mouthwash. Many companies use child-resistant caps to help you out. Be sure they spit it out. Children younger than 6 years may have trouble controlling the swallowing reflex, so mouthwash is not recommended for young children.
- Pay Attention. Don’t let family members distract you when you’re performing your oral care routine; distraction might make you forget to spit and you may swallow the mouthwash by mistake. Go into the bathroom and shut the door.
Swallowing small amounts of mouthwash may leave you feeling a bit queasy or may even cause diarrhea, but these symptoms should pass. However, if your child or someone you know overdoses on mouthwash by drinking and swallowing a large amount, take these steps:
- Check The Label. Check to see which of these potentially poisonous products the mouthwash contains: fluoride or ethanol. Severe symptoms of a mouthwash overdose related to these ingredients may include dizziness, drowsiness, trouble breathing, or, in serious cases, convulsions or a coma. In severe cases, head for the emergency room, and bring the mouthwash bottle with you if possible.
- Seek Help. Call the National Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222 for quick, confidential help. Do not try to make the person who swallowed the mouthwash vomit it up. Instead, be sure you have information about the victim’s age, weight, and the type and amount of product swallowed. It’s very important to have the product close by so you can tell the operator the specific ingredients.
|Dimensions||9 × 4 × 2.5 in|