Mason & Deck 2800 CFM Indoor/Outdoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler for Amplified Cooling
Keep cool where you work and play with a Mason & Deck portable evaporative air cooler. Evaporative air cooling is an energy-efficient technology that works most effectively in hot, dry climates. An indoor/outdoor portable evaporative cooler is an ideal cooling alternative for spaces not suited for air conditioning, such as garages, workshops, warehouses, backyard decks, and outdoor patios. Equipped with a jumbo water tank, a continuous water hookup option, and swinging louvers, this workhorse pumps out a nonstop breeze to keep you cool and comfortable. Mason & Deck constructs durable appliances for the most rugged settings.
- [WORK HARD, STAY COOL] A workhorse of an evaporative cooler, this powerful, weather-resistant unit is built to cool large commercial & open spaces. Ideal for Garage, workshop, warehouse,factory, patios – Stay comfortable at any summer outdoor event!
- [POWERFUL, NATURAL EVAPORATIVE COOLING] Enjoy the natural, low-power consuming cooling power of evaporative cooling. Designed to maximize airflow and product long-lasting cool air, this unit is equipped with thick triple-sided Honeycomb & extra-wide, 16″ metal fan blades that deliver robust cooling to keep your work space cool & ventilated all day long.
- [BEST FOR OUTDOOR COOLING – NO MIST] Built for more demanding applications, this 2800CFM Swamp Cooler will withstand unpredictable weather, rain or shine. Feel the Power of Evaporation – that crisp cool air – without drenching your patio and furniture with water!
- [BUILT-TO-LAST] It is equipped with a jumbo 19 gallon tank with a hose-hookup for auto-refilling, for long unattended operation.
- [BEST FOR DRY CLIMATES] Energy-efficient portable evaporative air cooler works most effectively in hot, dry climates.
- Energy-efficient portable evaporative air cooler works most effectively in hot, dry climates
- Powerful, weather-resistant model is built to cool larger indoor and outdoor spaces
- Ideal for garages, workshops, warehouses, backyard decks, and outdoor patios
- 19-gallon water tank plus a continuous water hookup option for a non-stop breeze
- Extra-wide 16-inch fan blades and swinging louvers deliver robust cooling
- 2800 CFM airflow with an air throw up to 46 feet
- 220-watt low power consumption conserves energy
- Triple-sided honeycomb cooling media
- Manual rotary-dial controls with 3 speeds
- 1 year limited warranty
|Brand||Mason & Deck|
|Manufacturer||Mason & Deck|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ME2MOGO|