Mighty Max Battery 12 Volt 100AH Sealed Lead Acid Battery for Renogy PV Solar Panels
Delivering power when you need it, the Mighty Max ML100-12 12 Volt 100 AH uses a state of the art, heavy-duty, calcium-alloy grid that provides exceptional performance and service life in both float and cyclic applications. The ML100-12 is an Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology with a valve regulated design, that can be used in enclosed and indoor environments without leaking or maintenance, providing a superior performance for thousands of models. Mighty Max SLA batteries are utilized in a wide variety of applications including; Consumer Electronics, Electric Vehicles, Engine Starters, Golf Carts, Hunting, Lawn and Garden Tools, Medical Mobility, Motorcycles, Power sports, Portable Tools, Solar, Toys and Hobby, Access Control Devices, Emergency Lighting, Security and more. Specifications: Voltage: 12 Volt Amperage: 100 AH Chemistry: SLA, AGM Battery Dimensions: 12.09 in x 6.65 in x 8.48 in Weight: 63.93 Lbs Warranty 1 Year
Out of stock
- ML100-12 SLA is a 12V 100AH group 30H Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) rechargeable maintenance free battery – UL Certified
- Dimensions: 12.09 inches x 6.65 inches x 8.48 inches. Listing is for the Battery and Screws only. No wire harness or mounting accessories included.
- SLA / AGM spill proof battery has a characteristic of high discharge rate, wide operating temperatures, long service life and deep discharge recover.
- Rechargeable battery that can be mounted in any position, resists shocks and vibration. Long lasting high performance in high and low temperatures.
- Backed by a 30 day refund policy and full 1 year warranty.