Whirlpool 8,000 BTU 115V Through-the-Wall Air Conditioner with 4,200 BTU Supplemental Heating
Trust Whirlpool to help you care for your family and make your life easier. Our line of home comfort products keeps the climate inside your home just right – making the air comfortable, clean, and fresh. Whirlpools through-the-wall air conditioners are compatible with standard wall sleeves and offer
Out of stock
- EXCEPTIONAL COOLING AND HEATING: This powerful through the wall air conditioner provides 8,000 BTUs of cooling power and 4,200 BTUs of heating power, and is best for spaces up to 350 sq. ft (not suitable for window installation). An attached, 4.8ft LCDI 3-prong plug will fit any 115V electrical outlet.
- COOLING AND HEATING FLEXIBILITY: With 8-way directional louvers, 3 cooling fan speeds, 3 heating speeds, 4 operation modes, and a temperature setting range of 62-86 degrees, you can customize your year-round comfort to fit your specific needs. On-board electronic controls are supplemented by a convenient remote control, and an integrated, programmable 24-hour timer completes the customization options.
- UNIVERSAL FIT SIZE: There is no need to worry about if your new Whirlpool air conditioner will fit in your existing sleeve. With dimensions of 20.3″ D x 24.2″ W x 14.5″ H, the Whirlpool Through the Wall fits into sleeves 24.5″-27″ wide and comes with a trim kit and rear grille to finish off the look.
- ECO AND SLEEP FUNCTION: Nothing is better than a lower electric bill. The Eco Function and the Sleep Function save you money throughout the day and night while keeping you cool. Eco Mode conserves energy by turning off the compressor when your desired room temperature is reached. Sleep Mode adjusts the temperature and fan speed to make you more comfortable, using less energy without disturbing your sleep.
- EASY REMOVE FILTER: No need to take apart the unit to reach the filter. The Whirlpool AC unit features a quick-access filter for easy cleaning. Just pull the front handle on the unit, wipe the filter clean, and push back into the unit.
- Heat/Cool air conditioner for through-the-wall installation in a room up to 350 sq. ft. (Not suitable for window installation)
- Includes universal interior trim kit for existing standard wall sleeve (New wall sleeves sold separately)
- 4.8-ft. LCDI protected power cord with grounded 3-prong plug uses standard 115V electrical outlet
- 8,000 BTU cooling capacity / 4,200 BTU supplemental heating capacity / 0.8 pints per hour dehumidification
- On-board electronic control panel with display and full-function remote control makes operation easy
- Operating modes include Cool, Heat, Fan, Dry, and Auto
- 3 cooling speeds / 3 heating speeds / 3 fan speeds
- Eco function uses less energy for savings on your utility bill
- Sleep function gradually increases room temperature after being activated
- Programmable 24-hour timer controls operation on your schedule
- After a power failure, unit automatically restarts when power is restored
- 8-way directional air louvers guide the air where you need it most
- Removable and washable air filter with clean filter alert for convenient maintenance
|Features||Energy Efficient, Remote Controlled, Wall-Mountable|
|Manufacturer Part Number||WHAT081-HAW|
|Assembled Product Weight||66.14 lbs|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||24.20 x 20.30 x 14.50 Inches|