Last updated: May 04, 2021
Thank you for shopping at RocShop.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, You are welcome to return the product for an exchange or a refund.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to RocShop LLC, 714 Winter Pines Ct, Spring, TX 77373.
- Products refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Products from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to RocShop, accessible from https://www.rocshop.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Products or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us by visiting this page on our website: https://www.rocshop.com/return and filling up the return form to initiate a return.
Depending on whether you choose to exchange the item or getting a refund, We will ship the new item or we reimburse You no later than 7 days from the day on which We receive the returned Products. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order. You will either get a full or partial refund based on your situation (see below).
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Products to be eligible for a return, please make sure that they:
- Were purchased in the last 14 days,
- Are in the original packaging,
- Are not damaged or have any sign of use
Certain products are not returnable. The decision on whether an item can be returned will be made after the return form is submitted.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Conditions for Cancellations
You can cancel your order before it starts processing, while it is processing, or after it ships. Cancellations can be done through your RocShop account, or by sending us a request by email, chat or offline message. However, if the item is shipped already, then you can no longer cancel it and you have to return it instead.
Instructions on how and where to send the product back to Us are given to the customer once they fill up a return form at https://www.rocshop.com/return
Methods of returning purchases
There are several way items can be returned to us. We will instruct you by email after the return form is filled on which method to use to return the items. The method to use depends on the type of item to be returned, its weight, size, and your location.
- Pick up: With this method, we send a shipping carrier at the address where the item was delivered, at a pre-determined time window to pick up item(s). We send you a pre-paid return label that you need to affix to the package containing the returned item.
- Drop off: We email you a pre-paid return label that you must affix to the package of the returned item, then you drop the item at your local shipping carrier office indicated in the email.
- Store Drop off: Some items cannot be shipped. We instruct you to drop the item at one of our partner stores located near your address. We email you a return barcode and you just show it to them.
- Shipping paid by you: This is very rare, but sometimes for certain items, you must handle and pay return shipping. You have to mail the returned item yourself and pay shipping to your local shipping carrier.
Refunds and restocking fees
If the order is cancelled before it goes into processing status, then a full refund would be issued. If it is cancelled after processing and before it ships, you will incur a 3% fee to cover handling and payment processing. If the order is already shipped and returned for no legitimate reason, you will incur a restocking fee of 10% as well as, in rare occasions, shipping cost, that will cover the expenses of payment processing, handling and shipping and restocking. Sometimes shipping cost is not refundable.
Howver, there will be no fees on cancelling or returning an item for a legitimate reason. Legitimate reasons include a defect or missing part, an item that is different than what is described on the product page, or because it wasn’t what you ordered. A full refund will be issued. Shipping cost is also refunded.
If you request to cancel the order after it is shipped, then that would be considered a return, and return rules apply.
|Cancellation before processing||100%||Yes|
|Cancellation after processing but before shipping||97%||Yes|
|Cancellation after shipping or Return||90%||Case by case|
|Cancellation during any stage or Return with a legitimate reason||100%||Yes|
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.rocshop.com/contact
- By live chat on any page on the site from the bottom right corner button.